Soups are forever delighting. They can be consumed as the replacement for dinner or simply as the starter to aggravate hunger. Butternut squash coconut soup is a luxurious delicacy that has unbeatable a taste of coconut milk and a Peculiar flavor because of multiple ingredients combined.
The wonderful dish is an appetizer as well as the side dish. Different people have different reasons for preparing the butternut squash coconut soup. If you are an absolute vegan, the butternut squash soup is a healthy option for you. The creamy soup is so nutritious and tasty that it will leave you craving for more after having one bowl of it.
Ingredients for Butternut Squash Coconut Soup
- Half cup sliced shallots
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Little bit of cilantro
- Large butternut squash
- Medium sized Apple diced well
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- ground pepper
- 14-ounce coconut milk
How to prepare the coconut butternut squash soup?
The super creamy and rich flavor of butternut squash coconut soup can be prepared even better by using a bit more quantity of ginger garlic and cinnamon. You can replace the coconut milk with the whole fat milk as well.
- Step 1 – preheat your oven for 375 degrees Celsius .
- Step 2 – before baking the squash, make sure that you divide it into two equal halves and cover it up using a foil paper. Do not bake for less than 45 minutes.
- Step 3 – take a pot and heat oil in it. sauté some onion until it turn light golden brown.
- Step 4 – now add finely diced Apple followed by Broth and squash pieces.
- Step 5 – allow it to simmer for 10 minutes until everything becomes tender.
- Step 6 – transfer the solid part into a food processor and process it in the puree form.
- Step 7 – Upturn the puree in the soup and blend everything together.
- Step 8 – put coconut oil and let the mixture boil together. Cook for 10 minutes and at the end put some salt and pepper together.
- Step 9 – just before serving make sure that you garnish the soup with red onions and always serve it hot.
You can prepare the recipe for the little kids at home who love to play outdoors during the winter season. The recipe is sure to keep them warm and away from cough. Also, if you have been dealing from cold yourself, just give a try soup recipe that will help you to get a big dose of Vitamin C. The roasted butternut squash has anti-inflammatory properties that immediately attacks on winter bacteria. Garlic, ginger and cinnamon together boosts immunity so that you feel incredible after having this.
image source:A Healthier Michigan