Are you going to have some guests visiting tonight at your home? Prepare the creamy polenta egg arrabiata bacon recipe that is exceptionally tasty and comes with wonderful flavors. I personally came across the recipe while I was randomly chasing the Social Media news feed while standing towards the beach side. Eventually, the recipe became my personal favorite. Now I cook it every time when someone pays a visit at my home or during weekends when I get some leisure out of my hectic schedule.
Experimenting with recipes has always been my favorite thing to do. There must be at least one recipe in a month that is it different some the normal. So clearly, I thought of combining some red pepper, polenta, thyme and eggs that created a quick creamy bacon dish that tastes so awesome.
Ingredients required for creamy polenta egg arrabiata bacon
I Guarantee that you will like the meal once you follow the correct steps for preparations. The dish is family favorite and all season delectable.
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 cup stone ground polenta
- 2 OZ cream cheese
- 4 Oz goat cheese
- 4 eggs for topping
- 8 slices of thick cut Bacon for topping
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for topping
- Fresh thyme leaves for garnishing
- 1 cup arrabiata sauce
Don’t take any pain in preparing arrabiata sauce because it is readily available in the grocery stores. In case you don’t come across arrabiata sauce, prefer marinara and add Red Pepper flakes.
- Step 1 – preheat oven at 425-degree Fahrenheit and side-by-side boil four cups of water in a saucepan.
- Step 2 – eventually drop some polenta in the same and start blending continuously so that there are no lumps formed.
- Step 3 – do it all in a medium to low heat because you need to simmer the polenta for 30 minutes.
- Step 4 – after the polenta has become thick, blend some cream cheese and goat cheese in it
- Step 5 – add pepper and salt to complete half part of the recipe.
- Step 6 – quietly put the bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet in the preheated oven for around 18 minutes. You need to convert the bacon crisp golden brown.
- Step 7 – remove it from the oven and place upon the paper towel lined plate.
- Step 8 minus heat some marinara sauce until it starts boiling. you can do the same in a gas stove or microwave totally depending on your personal will.
- Step 9 – Grab a nonstick cooking vessel and heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add eggs and cook the white part very well until you cannot see it. Continue cooking the eggs and make sure that yolk is runny.
- step 10 – now take a bowl and put polenta, with 1 spoonful of arrabiata, bacon, egg and finely garnish it with parsley leaves. Consume it hot