Mexican recipes are always heart touching. No matter whether it is pasta, tomato salsa , burritos or any other recipes. The amazing Mexican chocolate shake beverage is yet another Mexican invention that gives a guilt free treat to your palette . for the health conscious people, the recipe has a blend of Wholesome ingredients that nurture the body and tickle taste buds simultaneously. If you are little bit calorie conscious, use sugar free ice cream and enjoy the delectable taste everyday.
Mexican chocolate shake can never disappoint anyone. As long as you hate summers, you would love to prepare the easy-peasy recipe that it has a minimal preparation time. You can add a little bit of more ice cream and chocolate in order to make it colder and tastier.
What are the ingredients we need to prepare Mexican chocolate shake?
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Half cup full fat milk
- One third cup whipping cream
- Less than half tablespoon Ground nutmeg
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- Half tablespoon chili powder
Now what you need to do is
- Step 1 – take a a small mixing bowl and club chili powder along with some nutmeg and cinnamon.
- step 2 – whisk the cream very well and make it like frothy and increase the same up to the brim.
- Step 3 – mix cocoa powder in a Blender jar along with some milk and ice cream. Make smoothie out of the ingredients and after the same in a tall glass.
- Step 4 – decorate using the whipped cream and add a dash of cinnamon subsequently
- Step 5 – have it right away
Professional tips –
- Blend the milk for 30 seconds in the mixer grinder.
- Assemble All the ingredients together before starting with the preparation so that you don’t have to panic in the middle of the recipe.
- Make sure that all the ingredients used are cold.
- You can pour a little bit of chocolate syrup on top of the recipe in order to make it more chocolaty.
- Replace cocoa powder with chocolate syrup if you want.
- Replace the normal vanilla ice cream chocolate ice cream
- Do not add sugar in the recipe
- You can skip adding cream if you are calorie conscious.
- Blending the ingredients in a mixer jar will immediately help you to double the quantity of the recipe.
- Add chunks of Oreo biscuits while preparing the Mexican chocolate shake recipe.
Mexican chocolate shake is a perfect thing for summers. You can invite your friends in a hot afternoon and relief them up by serving the amazing recipe clubbed with some nachos and finger chips.
Prepare the Mexican chocolate chips for breakfast and happy occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. Chocolate Is known to revive dull mood. The flavored shake can help you to lose weight if you have it all alone in the morning. Moreover, it has deep very hydrating effect that would keep you going throughout the day. The presence of sugar in the syrup adds a burst of energy in the body.