The salmon sashimi rice bowl recipe has a sour and sweet taste that works perfect for party mode and happy get together. Practically, salmon sashimi rice bowl takes no time to prepare . It is a super easy and extremely delicious recipe that would make you a big fan of it. In fact, it has got the best looks which indeed gives a delight to the eyes. If you love to have Sushi, this particular recipe will definitely make your mouth water like anything.
For the ones who have not grown up liking raw fish flavor, they might take some time in getting accustomed to the recipe. But never mind, eventually everybody is going to love the dish no matter what.
You need to buy a Salmon fish in order to create a perfect recipe. Adding alterations to the recipe completely depends on your taste and creativity you have. If you want, rice needs to be cooked in a normal pressure cooker without affecting its taste.
What ingredients do we need to prepare the salmon sashimi rice bowl ?
- 2tb spoon vinegar
- 1 cup raw rice
- Half Tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What ingredients do we need for the bowl?
- Toasted sesame for giving the look
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 5 pieces dried nori
- 200 grams fresh raw salmon
- Little bit of wasabi
- Half avocado sliced in pieces
How to prepare Sashimi rice?
There is nothing so special fact about preparing the Sushi rice except that you need to combine some vinegar , salt and sugar during preparation.
- Step 1 – boil rice and water together.
- Step 2 – take a small bowl and add sugar followed by vinegar and salt.
- Step 3 – transfer the rice in another large plate and makes everything well .
- Step 4 – allow the rice to soak some water by letting it sit for around 20 minutes.
- Step 5 – now take a small bowl and add rice, nori , Salmon and avocado . put some Sushi soya sauce and wasabi before serving the recipe.
The recipe tastes better when you mix some more soya sauce before consumption. Blend the recipe well and enjoy it during weekends.
salmon sashimi rice bowl can we enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner depending upon your hunger level. The easy recipe is a perfect accompaniment of wine. In fact, If you had a long busy day, nothing can be better than preparing a Salmon sashimi that has creamy avocado on the top. If you refer to the images of salmon sashimi rice bowl, it is simply lip smacking and mouth watering no matter in what way you prepare it.
Instructions to be followed –
- Make sure that you avoid taking any rolling pot to boil the water.
- Use the wooden spoon to create a Whirlpool in the water.
- Serve the dish immediately after preparation. It tastes best when hot.
- Prepare a combination of wasabi and soya sauce in a small bowl.
Any recipe that has been cooked a couple of times has a better taste. Initially, you might commit certain beginners mistake which spoils all the fun. But never mind, eventually you will cook a good one.