Food experimentation is always fun. You get to discover different flavors, nutrients and cuisines that help in stimulating the culinary skills. Sweet potato cinnamon waffle recipe is out-of-the-box dish that is surprisingly tasty and flavorful. You can prepare it for party or get together in order to have something that is light and tasty.
Pancakes are old gone story now. People are now coming out with different varieties of waffle desserts that are palatable for toddlers and adults simultaneously. You can prepare the recipe and refrigerate it in an airtight container for a week. Refrigerating such recipes for enjoying them later is always my favorite thing to do.
Ingredients we need to prepare the Sweet potato cinnamon waffle recipe
Hopefully you will prepare it not only once but several times after collecting the correct ingredients and following the step-by-step guide. It should be noted that sweet potato puree comes out the best when you bake them for a couple of minutes. Blend them using some buttermilk instead of water if you find them getting dry a little bit.
- All-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Half tablespoon salts
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups of butter milk or water
- One cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
How do we prepare the Sweet potato cinnamon waffle recipe?
- Step 1 – take cool, baked and fresh and sweet potatoes in order to puree them in a mixer grinder.
- Step 2 – adding a little bit of butter milk can help you to prepare the Puree better.
- Step 3 – in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius, bake your waffle iron.
- Step 4 – in a medium sized bowl, add butter, butter milk and eggs together.
- Step 5 -toss everything in the sweet potato puree and mix everything once again.
- step 6 – spray the iron with cooking spray and make sure that nothing sticks here and there while you prepare the Sweet potato cinnamon waffle recipe.
- Step 7 – pour one third cup of batter into the waffle and now close the iron and let the recipe cook for 3 minutes.
- Step 8 – Serve it with maple syrup or fruit syrup whatever you want.
There is nothing special about preparing the Sweet potato cinnamon waffle recipe if you follow the correct guidelines. Also, if you have some leftover sweet potatoes at home, this is the best thing you can do with them. Dash of cinnamon adds bonus to the Classic waffles. The waffle machine is quite like the typical bread machine but with a different workability. Now a days, waffle recipes have remarkably replaced salad, rice and Pizzas. They can be filled up with a variety of toppings in order to create a quick appetizer.
Image by Davies Designs